OEKOMETRIC is highly specialised in the ultra-trace analysis of persistent organic pollutants using mass spectrometry - esp. high resolution mass-spectrometry (HRGC/HRMS). With this technique we analyse compounds such as:
- Polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and dibenzofurans (PCDD/PCDF)
- Polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxine and dibenzofurans (PBDD/PBDF)
- Polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) incl. dioxin-like PCBs
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH)
- Polychlorinated benzenes incl. Hexachlorobenzene (HCB)
- Polychlorinated phenols incl. pentachlorphenol (PCP)
- Brominated flame retardants (polybrominated diphenylethers (PBDE), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), Tetrabromo-bisphenol-A (TBBPA), Hexabromo-cyclododecane (HBCD))
These paramaters can be analysed in all relevant sample matrices such as:
- Food and feedingstuff (all kinds)
- Environmental samples such as water, soil, sediment, plants, waste, sludge
- Air monitoring samples: emission, immission, in-door air
- Chemicals, industrial and consumer products
- Human samples (blood...)
Beyond this, we offer further comprehensive analytical services by means of our laboratory network following a one-stop-shop philosophy.
Furthermore we offer support to our customers by means of consulting and evaluation services, risk analysis, as well as acitvities in the field of research and method development.